Thursday 17 May 2018

Last Day in the Office: World Cup 2018

Last Day in the Office: World Cup 2018


Well, it has been a long long time coming, but my final day of work for the next 11 weeks is over…. Time seems to drag incredibly slowly when you are waiting years to do something, and even though at some point it felt like this day would actually never arrive, it’s here now. I wish I could say that I will miss going into the office day after day while I am away, but that would be just a lie, but I will miss the people I work with, especially my PMO team. It was very nice of them to organise a Morning Tea for my going away, but I have left them in good hands and I can finally unplug from work and enjoy my time away.

The first stop on this trip will be Alice Springs... See you there 

No comments:

Post a Comment